Sunday 15 September 2013

Storyboarding

After the group story boarding we had to go away and make one of out stories or a new one come to life in images. I came up with a story of a cat going outside in the garden, to then being locked outside not knowing what to do. 

Below is my original story board which just involves basic step by step. 

This was then developed with some critique by fellow peers on how to make my story better. This included adding collage and making my story more funny.
Here is my final story..

1
 2
 3
 4
 5
6


My story is about how a cat wants to go outside in the garden. The cat manages to get into the garden but the wind slams shuts the back door. The cat begins to search around the garden and comes across a strange bug, unfortunately the bug enlarges and scares the cat. The cat is scared and must run away and get back into the house. The bug monster is chasing the cat up the garden stairs. She manges to get to the back door but it is still shut. All the cat can do is try and jump at the handle to open the door. Finally the cat opens the door by jumping at the handle, and gets in. 

Fig 1-7 authors own

No comments:

Post a Comment