Sunday 8 September 2013

Timelines

Definition of Timeline:
A graphic representation of the passage of time as a line.

Throughout the years there has been alot of different ways of displaying things that have happened like drawings, words, brainstorms or photos in the way of a timeline. We were asked to create a timeline of our week so far. Some artists, photographers & designers have displayed some really unique ways of displaying the past and how affect they can be to look at.  I decided to create a wave of timeline meaning what I most felt and didn't feel during the week. 







As you can see these are some of the emotions that experienced throughout the week from the least I felt to the most I felt. I displayed them by blue-tacking them to the arch in my living room to create a rounded line. 
Fig 1-4 authors own 

No comments:

Post a Comment