Tuesday 3 September 2013

Time Capsules

To start our week off, we were asked to bring in items that have a lot of significant to us and in our memory. Below are my items, photos, tickets and objects. The top row is in what order of when I got them or when it happened. The bottom row is of what it most important to me. 




We also had to draw some of our items in different techniques looking at the object, making rubbings of them, also drawing what the objects felt, tasted and what you could hear from them. 


These are the drawing that I draw of some parts or all of some of my chosen objects.
Below are the what I could feel, taste and hear of the items without looking at the object or the page. 





After choosing some of the items to put in the time capsule, I went into the back-garden to dig a whole to bury them in. The reason why I buried them in the garden was because they would always be after I have left home, also because my neighbours would think it was quite suspicious I was digging a whole at 11 o'clock at night. Below are the photos I took step by step digging the whole, to placing my items into the ground.  






I also drew my items in the bag, so I would have a memory of what they looked like as a photograph and a drawing attempt.





Fig 1-11 authors own

No comments:

Post a Comment